After seeing this guy, Gregory D. Evans talk last year about Wikileaks, the Anon people, Mastercard and all that I seriously felt this guy was a bit of a phony. It turns out, his emails where got to and twitter accounts, personal and professional where broken into.
It only seems logic that a firm (Liggat) that boasts they can teach how to become a hacker in 15 minutes cannot realistically know anything about security. Anyway, links with more info here:
- Full article from TheTechHerald
- Copy of the announcement
- Gregory's C.V.
- T-shirts sold by Liggat - If they find the attacker they HAVE to offer him/her/them one of these !
- http://ligattleaks.wordpress.com/ - Ligatt leaks - Closed
- ligattleaks.blogs.ru - Not closed (yet?)
- twitter.com/ligattleaks - Close one and many others open..
Bonus image of Gregory D. Evans.